Events allow us to raise funds and awareness for our programs and services, and provide our community partners with opportunities to help us nourish the whole person.
- Saturday, June 23: Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library’s Community Expo (2-4pm, 2902 W Bearss, 33618)
- Non-Profit Fair presented by Community Foundation of Tampa Bay – Westshore Plaza – 4/28/18
- 2018 Safety, Security & Fun Festival presented by Armory Gardens Civic Association and Tampa Police Give Day Tampa Bay – 4/21/18
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt (Adult Edition): presented by Downtown Crawlers in partnership with Mayor’s River O’Green Fest – 3/17/18
- 37th Annual Driscoll’s Strawberry Classic: presented by Tampa Bay Runners benefiting Meals on Wheels of Tampa & Children’s Dream Fund – 3/17/18
- Inaugural Meals on Wheels 5K, Fun Run & Music Fest: presented by the High School Leadership Board – 2/3/183
We are available to present our program to your association or business.
We can also attend community, health and volunteer fairs.
Presentations can be tailored to any length and age group and we can bring the meal that is being delivered to our recipients that day, for your group to try.
Please contact Shana, Director of Programs and Partners at S.TaylorPage@MOWTampa.org.