Events allow us to raise funds and awareness for our programs and services, and provide our community partners with opportunities to help us nourish the whole person.
- Saturday, April 28th – Non-Profit Fair presented by Community Foundation of Tampa Bay – Westshore Plaza, 10am-2pm
- Tuesday, May 1st – Give Day Tampa Bay (24 hour online giving event. Early donations can be accepted starting April 17th.) Funds raised will be used towards the Hurricane Preparedness Pack Program
- Inaugural Meals on Wheels 5K, Fun Run & Music Fest: presented by the High School Leadership Board – February 3
- 37th Annual Driscoll’s Strawberry Classic: presented by Tampa Bay Runners benefiting Meals on Wheels of Tampa & Children’s Dream Fund
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt (Adult Edition): presented by Downtown Crawlers in partnership with Mayor’s River O’Green Fest benefiting Meals on Wheels of Tampa
We are available to present our program to your association or business.
We can also attend community, health and volunteer fairs.
Presentations can be tailored to any length and age group and we can bring the meal that is being delivered to our recipients that day, for your group to try.
Please contact Shana, Director of Programs and Partners at S.TaylorPage@MOWTampa.org.