Social Media Tools
One of the best and easiest ways you can highlight your passion for Meals On Wheels of Tampa is by showcasing it on social media. Social media allows you to share events, information and interactions while raising overall awareness of our program and mission. And, unlike traditional media, you have the power to control your message!
MEALS ON WHEELS OF TAMPA PLATFORMS AND HANDLES
First Things First:
- It’s important to “like” Meals Meals On Wheels of Tampa on Facebook and also follow us on both Twitter and Instagram. If you connect with us in this way, we’ll share, retweet and engage right back so that your voice is amplified even louder. The more you include us, the more opportunities for us to retweet, share or engage in conversation.
- The # symbol is known as a hashtag and links your post to a specific conversation. When posting on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, be sure to include #MealsOnWheelsofTampa. This way, anyone (media, local leaders, volunteers, etc.) interested in Meals On Wheels of Tampa will be able to find your post promoting your activity.
MEALS ON WHEELS OF TAMPA HASHTAGS
Secondary: #MealsonWheels #seniors #hunger #isolation #nourish #enrich #strengthen
- I volunteer for #MealsOnWheelsofTampa because #MealsOnWheels programs decrease healthcare costs!
- I support #MealsOnWheelsofTampa because 1 in 6 seniors face the threat of hunger. #MealsOnWheels is the solution!
- Did you know that seniors who request #MealsonWheels are among our nation’s most vulnerable? #MealsOnWheelsofTampa
- I support #MealsonWheelsofTampa and you can too! Learn more at www.mowtampa.org
- How will you give back to your community? #MealsOnWheelsofTampa
To assist you in your social media efforts, we’ve created an entire #MealsOnWheelsofTampa social media image library that you can download for your outreach on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
FACEBOOK IMAGE EXAMPLE
TWITTER IMAGE EXAMPLE
SHARE THE MEALS ON WHEELS OF TAMPA VIDEO, TOO!
The 2016 Meals On Wheels of Tampa video also makes great social media content! Simply include the link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ei9hdeJ1gk) to take your posts to the next level!
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
This will disable the module on selected devices
This will change the label of the module in the builder for easy identification.