Non-Profits Helping Non-Profits (NPHNP)
Meals On Wheels of Tampa launched the Non-Profits Helping Non-Profits program in the summer of 2011. The intent of this program is to create a source of sustainable funding for our mission. The Non-Profits Helping Non-Profits program provides meals to other non-profit organizations needing food services, such as schools or mental health facilities. The revenue generated through these contracts go directly into supporting our mission of caring for the homebound and seniors of Tampa.
For more information on how your organization can benefit from this program, please contact Steve King at (813) 238-8410.
NPHNP Program Recipients:
- Academy Prep, Center of Tampa & Center of St. Petersburg
- Chapters Health Systems Hospice– 5 Hospice Houses
- Gracepoint Mental Health Care
- HPH Hospice, A Chapters Health Systems Affiliate – 3 Hospice Houses
- Northside Mental Health Center
- PACE Center for Girls
- We are actively seeking additional partners to serve…